The Hotel Landing and ninetwentyfive Restaurant, is actively searching for an experienced, passionate, results oriented and professional Restaurant Manager.
Located in the heart of downtown Wayzata on the shore of Lake Minnetonka, Wayzata is becoming a trendy food scene for this small town community with a highly seasonal influx of tourists and only 15 minutes from Minneapolis.
Managed by Hay Creek Hotels, this luxury 92 guest room & suites boutique hotel, includes an upscale 2 level restaurant/bar, seasonal patio, state of the art meeting facilities, ballroom and spa.
Work with F&B Director to ensure all front of house and banquet staff are trained, coached, disciplined, motivated, developed, and rewarded consistently. Create effective, cost-efficient schedules for assigned F&B and banquet staff based on forecast and budget. Assist in the development of departmental training and outcomes. Responsible for all F&B and banquet staff management, including issuance and adherence to standards of appearance and uniform policy, time and attendance policy, steps of service and service standards, etc. Assist with In Room Dining orders, delivery or issues as they arise. Complete employee performance reviews/evaluations. Administer to employee with F&B Director. Develop and lead daily staff meetings and pre-meals/stand-up. Ensuring and tracking compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines. Work with F&B Director to ensure proper ordering and inventory is in place. Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, and peak business periods.
Discuss specials daily with chef, type and print, proof final with chef, administer to staff, and educate. Constantly update point of sale system by updating and maintain pricing, adjusting buttons when necessary, enter specials daily, maintain counts, 86’s, etc. Maximizes bar profitability by ensuring portion control; monitoring accuracy of charges. Create effective, cost-efficient schedules for assigned banquet staff based on forecast and budget while adhering to all scheduling guidelines as they pertain to guest/staff ratios.
Hay Creek offers an extensive benefit and incentive package, including;
- Insurance Benefit package, to include Company-funded Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Accident, and Critical Illness
- Competitive Salary/Wages
- Competitive Paid Time Off Structure including Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Jury Duty Leave, and Bereavement Leave
- Standard Annual Performance/Salary Reviews
- Merit and Cost of Living Adjustments
- Complimentary Meals Daily
- Free Parking
- Employee and Friends & Family Lodging Discounts as low as fourty-nine dollars per night at all HCH Properties
- Discounts at specific property partners (NEIRA, Historic Hotels of America)
- 50% Discount when Dining at any HCH Property
- Industry Discounts through Working Advantage (Entertainment Tickets, Hotels, Rental Cars, Outdoor Activities, Restaurants, etc.)
- Discounts at each of our Spas, Golf Courses, Fitness rooms/programs and other featured amenities
- Supportive, open-door policy work environment
- Work Culture that is fun, energetic and motivating
- Employee Recognition Program - 'Delight and Surprise Dollars'
- Accelerated Career Advancement to include professional enrichment, conferences & classes, and manager in training programs.