The Abbey Inn & Spa is actively searching for a passionate
hospitality professionals to join our team.
Located on a scenic bluff overlooking the Hudson River, the Abbey at
Fort Hill will have spectacular views of the Manhattan skyline and
greater New York City. The ~50,000 s.f. circa 1903 former convent and
Chapel has been transformed into a world class destination luxury
hotel that will feature an award-winning destination restaurant, a
2,500 s.f. health spa, a fully restored Chapel specifically designed
for weddings, social events and functions, a demonstration kitchen and
wine cellar, waterfall pool and natural pond, 60 acres of manicured
walking trails as well as a peaceful English Garden.
The Abbey at Fort Hill is located in Peekskill, NY, 25 minutes north
of New York City in Westchester County. The property is destined to
become one of the most notable luxury hotels in the country. Its 42
guest rooms & suites are situated in a classic stone mansion that
is being meticulously restored while paying homage to its deep
historic significance while infusing the most sophisticated modern
design features and guest amenities.
Follow @TheAbbeyInnAndSpa on instagram and facebook for updates and
check out @HayCreekHotels on Linkedin for more great opportunities!
Hay Creek offers an extensive benefit and incentive package, including;
- Insurance Benefit package, to include Company-funded Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Accident, and Critical Illness
- Competitive Salary/Wages
- Competitive Paid Time Off Structure including Vacation, Sick,
Holiday Pay, Jury Duty Leave, and Bereavement Leave
- Standard Annual Performance/Salary Reviews
- Merit and Cost of Living Adjustments
- Employee and Friends & Family Lodging Discounts as low as
forty-nine dollars per night at all HCH Properties
- Discounts at specific property partners (NEIRA, Historic Hotels of America)
- 50% Discount when Dining at any HCH Property
- Industry Discounts through Working Advantage (Entertainment
Tickets, Hotels, Rental Cars, Outdoor Activities, Restaurants, etc.)
- Discounts at each of our Spas, Golf Courses, Fitness
rooms/programs and other featured amenities
- Supportive, open-door policy work environment
- Work Culture that is fun, energetic and motivating
- Employee Recognition Program - 'Delight and Surprise Dollars'
- Accelerated Career Advancement to include professional enrichment,
conferences & classes, and manager in training programs.