The Abbey Inn & Spa is actively searching for efficient and
passionate Housekeeping team members to join our crew! We are seeking
Guest Room Attendants, and Public Space Attendants to help make the
opening of The Abbey Inn & Spa a success!
You must be PASSIONATE about your work, able to work in a
PROFESSIONAL setting with high standards, and ENJOY HOSPITALITY above
all. We are looking for leaders with positive attitudes. Career
advancement is available for the right candidates.
Located on a scenic bluff overlooking the Hudson River, the 42 guest
room Abbey Inn & Spa has been transformed into a world class
destination luxury hotel. The circa 1903 restored convent will feature
Apropos Farm to Table restaurant, a 2,500 s.f. luxury health spa with
pool and English garden, a fully restored original Chapel and events
hall, a demonstration kitchen, and wine cellar, all on 60 acres of
manicured walking trails.
The Abbey Inn & Spa is managed by Hay Creek Hotels. Visit www.HayCreekHotels.com/Careers to learn more!
Follow @TheAbbeyInnAndSpa on instagram and facebook for updates and
check out @HayCreekHotels on Linkedin for more great opportunities!
- Report to supervisor for daily tasks and room assignment. Collect
any information regarding guest requests, to-do items, and an
accurate list of check-ins and outs for the day.
- Clean all guestrooms to the satisfaction of the housekeeping
supervisor and in accordance with the standards and policies of the company.
- Keep cart inventory stocked and organized at all times. Maintain
storage closets, keeping them cleaned and organized at all times.
- Ensure all guest room floors, hallways, and public areas are cleaned.
- Adhere to all Safety and Security policies and procedures outlined
by the housekeeping department and the company.
Hay Creek offers an extensive benefit and incentive package, including;
- Insurance Benefit package, to include Company-funded Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Accident, and Critical Illness
- Competitive Salary/Wages
- Competitive Paid Time Off Structure including Vacation, Sick,
Holiday Pay, Jury Duty Leave, and Bereavement Leave
- Standard Annual Performance/Salary Reviews
- Merit and Cost of Living Adjustments
- Free Parking
- Employee and Friends & Family Lodging Discounts as low as
forty-nine dollars per night at all HCH Properties
- Discounts at specific property partners (NEIRA, Historic Hotels of America)
- 50% Discount when Dining at any HCH Property
- Industry Discounts through Working Advantage (Entertainment
Tickets, Hotels, Rental Cars, Outdoor Activities, Restaurants, etc.)
- Discounts at each of our Spas, Golf Courses, Fitness
rooms/programs and other featured amenities
- Supportive, open-door policy work environment
- Work Culture that is fun, energetic and motivating
- Employee Recognition Program - 'Delight and Surprise Dollars'
- Accelerated Career Advancement to include professional enrichment,
conferences & classes, and manager in training programs.