Apropos Restaurant at The Abbey Inn & Spa is actively searching
for efficient and passionate front of house restaurant team members to
join our crew! We are seeking experienced service staff from all
backgrounds and skill sets to help make the Apropos Farm to Table
Restaurant a success.
You must be PASSIONATE about your work, able to work in a
PROFESSIONAL kitchen with high standards, and ENJOY HOSPITALITY above
all. We are looking for leaders with positive attitudes. Career
advancement available for the right candidates.
Located on a scenic bluff overlooking the Hudson River, the 42 guest
room Abbey Inn & Spa has been transformed into a world class
destination luxury hotel. The circa 1902 restored convent will feature
Apropos Farm to Table restaurant, a 2,500 s.f. luxury health spa with
pool and English garden, a fully restored original Chapel and events
hall, a demonstration kitchen, and wine cellar, all on 60 acres of
manicured walking trails.
Follow @TheAbbeyInnAndSpa on instagram and facebook for updates and
check out @HayCreekHotels on Linkedin for more great opportunities!
- Greet, direct, seat, and serve guests in accordance with company
- Be thoroughly familiar with menu items, promotions offered, hotel
offerings, and related materials.
- Complete designated side work efficiently and thoroughly. Clean
and maintain all working areas and equipment.
- Assist in resolving any complaints, and communicate disgruntled
customers to the appropriate supervisor.
- Reconciliation cash, accurately charge credit cards, and make
appropriate cash deposits at end of shift. Complete all transactions
using the Point of Sale system.
Hay Creek offers an extensive benefit and incentive package, including;
- Insurance Benefit package, to include Company-funded Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Accident, and Critical Illness
- Competitive Salary/Wages
- Competitive Paid Time Off Structure including Vacation, Sick,
Holiday Pay, Jury Duty Leave, and Bereavement Leave
- Standard Annual Performance/Salary Reviews
- Merit and Cost of Living Adjustments
- Free Parking
- Employee and Friends & Family Lodging Discounts as low as
forty-nine dollars per night at all HCH Properties
- Discounts at specific property partners (NEIRA, Historic Hotels of America)
- 50% Discount when Dining at any HCH Property
- Industry Discounts through Working Advantage (Entertainment
Tickets, Hotels, Rental Cars, Outdoor Activities, Restaurants, etc.)
- Discounts at each of our Spas, Golf Courses, Fitness
rooms/programs and other featured amenities
- Supportive, open-door policy work environment
- Work Culture that is fun, energetic and motivating
- Employee Recognition Program - 'Delight and Surprise Dollars'
- Accelerated Career Advancement to include professional enrichment,
conferences & classes, and manager in training programs.