The Abbey Inn & Spa is actively searching for efficient and
passionate individuals to join our crew! We are seeking Public Space
Attendants & Bellmen to help make The Abbey Inn & Spa a success!
You must be PASSIONATE about your work, able to work in a
PROFESSIONAL setting with high standards, and ENJOY HOSPITALITY above
all. We are looking for leaders with positive attitudes. Career
advancement is available for the right candidates.
Located on a scenic bluff overlooking the Hudson River, the 42 guest
room Abbey Inn & Spa has been transformed into a world class
destination luxury hotel. The circa 1903 restored convent will feature
Apropos Farm to Table restaurant, a 2,500 s.f. luxury health spa with
pool and English garden, a fully restored original Chapel and events
hall, a demonstration kitchen, and wine cellar, all on 60 acres of
manicured walking trails.
The Abbey Inn & Spa is managed by Hay Creek Hotels. Visit www.HayCreekHotels.com/Careers to learn more!
Follow @TheAbbeyInnAndSpa on instagram and facebook for updates and
check out @HayCreekHotels on Linkedin for more great opportunities!
- Report to supervisor for daily assignments. Collect any
information regarding guest requests, to-do items, and an accurate
list of check-ins and outs for the day.
- Ensure all guest room floors, hallways, and public areas are cleaned.
- Greet guests and assist with luggage.
- Opens doors, provide luggage cart when needed.
- Maintain curb appeal-clean windows/doors/sanitizing interior and
exterior of property.
- Maintain public areas including bathrooms, vacuuming and dusting.
- Set up and breakdown of banquet/event space.
- Keep cart inventory stocked and organized at all times. Maintain
storage closets, keeping them cleaned and organized at all times.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays, AM & PM shifts.
- Adhere to all Safety and Security policies and procedures outlined
by the housekeeping department and the company.
Hay Creek offers an extensive benefit and incentive package, including;
- Insurance Benefit package, to include Company-funded Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Accident, and Critical Illness
- Competitive Salary/Wages
- Competitive Paid Time Off Structure including Vacation, Sick,
Holiday Pay, Jury Duty Leave, and Bereavement Leave
- Standard Annual Performance/Salary Reviews
- Merit and Cost of Living Adjustments
- Free Parking
- Employee and Friends & Family Lodging Discounts as low as
forty-nine dollars per night at all HCH Properties
- Discounts at specific property partners (NEIRA, Historic Hotels of America)
- 50% Discount when Dining at any HCH Property
- Industry Discounts through Working Advantage (Entertainment
Tickets, Hotels, Rental Cars, Outdoor Activities, Restaurants, etc.)
- Discounts at each of our Spas, Golf Courses, Fitness
rooms/programs and other featured amenities
- Supportive, open-door policy work environment
- Work Culture that is fun, energetic and motivating
- Employee Recognition Program - 'Delight and Surprise Dollars'
- Accelerated Career Advancement to include professional enrichment,
conferences & classes, and manager in training programs.