Apropos Restaurant at The Abbey Inn & Spa is actively searching
for efficient and passionate kitchen team members to join our crew! We
are seeking cooks and dishwashers from all backgrounds and skill sets
to help make the Apropos Farm to Table Restaurant a success.
You must be PASSIONATE about your work, able to work in a
PROFESSIONAL kitchen with high standards. We are looking for leaders
with positive attitudes. Career advancement available for the right candidates.
Located on a scenic bluff overlooking the Hudson River, the 42 guest
room Abbey Inn & Spa is currently being transformed into a world
class destination luxury hotel. The circa 1902 restored convent will
feature Apropos Farm to Table restaurant, a 2,500 s.f. luxury health
spa and English garden, a fully restored original Chapel and events
hall, a demonstration kitchen, and wine cellar, all on 60 acres of
manicured walking trails.
Follow @TheAbbeyInnAndSpa on instagram and facebook for updates and
check out @HayCreekHotels on Linkedin for more great opportunities!
Utilizes an automatic dishwasher and 3 compartment sink as
? Keeps dish room, walk-in refrigerator/freezer, and
food storage areas neat, clean, and organized.
? Stocks purchase order items as they arrive. Adhere to food
? Stocks, stores, and keeps assigned areas organized according to
? Keeps dish room and kitchen areas neat and clean.
? Follows all food health and safety practices and procedures.
? Empties garbage cans located in kitchen and dining room area.
? Sweep and mop floors in kitchen and work areas.
? Assists with food preparation when directed.
Hay Creek offers an extensive benefit and incentive package, including;
- Insurance Benefit package, to include Company-funded Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Accident, and Critical Illness
- Competitive Salary/Wages
- Competitive Paid Time Off Structure including Vacation, Sick,
Holiday Pay, Jury Duty Leave, and Bereavement Leave
- Standard Annual Performance/Salary Reviews
- Merit and Cost of Living Adjustments
- Free Parking
- Employee and Friends & Family Lodging Discounts as low as
forty-nine dollars per night at all HCH Properties
- Discounts at specific property partners (NEIRA, Historic Hotels of America)
- 50% Discount when Dining at any HCH Property
- Industry Discounts through Working Advantage (Entertainment
Tickets, Hotels, Rental Cars, Outdoor Activities, Restaurants, etc.)
- Discounts at each of our Spas, Golf Courses, Fitness
rooms/programs and other featured amenities
- Supportive, open-door policy work environment
- Work Culture that is fun, energetic and motivating
- Employee Recognition Program - 'Delight and Surprise Dollars'
- Accelerated Career Advancement to include professional enrichment,
conferences & classes, and manager in training programs.