The Abbey Inn & Spa is actively searching for a detailed,
organized, and tech-savvy Night Auditor to supervise the hotel and spa
overnight from 11pm-7am.
This position is independent. The right candidate must have an acumen
for accounting skills, can problem solve and use creative thinking to
find solutions, and feel comfortable being the only associate on
property overnight supervising safety and security standards.
Located on a scenic bluff overlooking the Hudson River, the 42 guest
room Abbey Inn & Spa has been transformed into a world class
destination luxury hotel. The circa 1902 restored convent features the
Apropos Farm to Table restaurant, a 2,500 s.f. luxury health spa and a
English garden. A fully restored original Chapel and events hall, and
a demonstration kitchen and wine cellar, and 60 acres of manicured
The Abbey at Fort Hill is located in Peekskill, NY, 25 minutes north
of New York City in Westchester County. Its 42 guest rooms &
suites are situated in a classic stone mansion that was meticulously
restored while paying homage to its deep historic significance while
infusing the most sophisticated modern design features and guest amenities.
Be sure to Follow @TheAbbeyInnAndSpa on facebook and instagram for
property updates and @HayCreekHotels on Linkedin for future employment opportunities!
- Collect and organize all reports, receipts, and transactions for
all property revenue sources.
- Reconcile all day-end revenue. Ensure transaction processing
balances and expected revenue is collected.
- Populate Daily Revenue Reports and communicate accordingly to
management team daily.
- Problem solve any accounting activity issues regularly. Resolve
technical issues as needed.
- Manage all late-night activity at the property. Communicate and
handle security concerns.
- Assist Guest Service Agents as needed. Ability to perform all
Guest Service Agent duties including checking guests in and out,
checking availability, booking reservations, and general customer
service for all guests.
- Know and practice all safety and emergency procedures. Lead
emergency situations such as evacuations. Adhere to and enforce key
procedures. Secure guest valuables and lost and found. Manage all
security concerns and ensure guest safety overnight.
- Complete additional projects as assigned by direct manager and/or
accounting, including scanning of invoices, direct billing duties,
report analysis, etc.
Hay Creek offers an extensive benefit and incentive package, including;
- Insurance Benefit package, to include Company-funded Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Accident, and Critical Illness
- Competitive Salary/Wages
- Competitive Paid Time Off Structure including Vacation, Sick,
Holiday Pay, Jury Duty Leave, and Bereavement Leave
- Standard Annual Performance/Salary Reviews
- Merit and Cost of Living Adjustments
- Complimentary Meals Daily
- Free Parking
- Employee and Friends & Family Lodging Discounts as low as
forty-nine dollars per night at all HCH Properties
- Discounts at specific property partners (NEIRA, Historic Hotels of America)
- 50% Discount when Dining at any HCH Property
- Industry Discounts through Working Advantage (Entertainment
Tickets, Hotels, Rental Cars, Outdoor Activities, Restaurants, etc.)
- Discounts at each of our Spas, Golf Courses, Fitness
rooms/programs and other featured amenities
- Supportive, open-door policy work environment
- Work Culture that is fun, energetic and motivating
- Employee Recognition Program - 'Delight and Surprise Dollars'
- Accelerated Career Advancement to include professional enrichment,
conferences & classes, and manager in training programs.