Greet guests as they arrive at and depart from the property; and
assist them with all of their needs. Transport guest luggage to/from
guest rooms in a courteous, timely, and professional manner as well as
the efficient operation of the hotel front door entrance lobby areas.
Escort guests to rooms and inform guests of all hotel services and
features. Responsible for attending to immediate needs of each guest
upon arrival and throughout their stay for all related services, etc.
Thorough knowledge of all hotel services and amenities, and maintain a
consistently positive attitude, knowledge of all rooms, features and
services are traits, which our Bell Attendants are required to have.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Always treat guests with courtesy and respect in a variety of situations.
* Uphold and comply with the company standards at all times
* Welcome guests with luxury greeting, refer to guests by surname
* Front Drive of Hotel
* Meet and Greet all guests
* Open Car Door offer assistance
* Hold Hotel Door Open for all Patrons
* Keep Rain Mats Clean of Debris
* Keep Bell Cards Clean of Debris
* Have Umbrella on hand when raining
* Transport guest luggage from the point of arrival at the hotel to
their assigned room, from current room to re-assigned room for room
changes, and from their room to the point of departure from the hotel.
* Retrieve luggage from guest room for guest already checked out.
* Identify and explain hotel facilities and features to guests while
escorting them to their room.
* Identify fire exit closest to guest's room and explain safety
features of assigned room.
* Demonstrate use of room key to guests and place luggage inside room.
* Assist guests with unloading/loading of vehicles, guest requests
and services, flowers, etc.